ScanNet v2 instance/label images update fix (2018-09-02):
- Provided 2D filtered instance and label images were updated with a bug fix affecting the scans listed here.
ScanNet v2 (2018-06-11):
- New 2D/3D benchmark challenge for ScanNet : Our ScanNet Benchmark offers both 2D and 3D semantic label and instance prediction tasks, as well as a scene type classification task. 100 new scans are now part of the evaluation test set!
New semantic label and instance annotations : Updated annotations for all 1513 original ScanNet scans, with approx 90% vs previous 63% surface coverage. Segments that have been annotated as
removeare removed from the reconstructed meshes. See a colored legend for all nyu40 labels here. Includes updated files for:
<scanId> |-- <scanId>_vh_clean.ply (Updated if had remove annotations) |-- <scanId>_vh_clean_2.ply (Updated if had remove annotations) |-- <scanId>.aggregation.json, <scanId>_vh_clean.aggregation.json Updated aggregated instance-level semantic annotations on lo-res, hi-res meshes, respectively |-- <scanId>_vh_clean_2.labels.ply Updated visualization of aggregated semantic segmentation; colored by nyu40 labels (see legend referenced above; ply property 'label' denotes the ScanNet label id) |-- <scanId>_2d-label.zip Updated raw 2d projections of aggregated annotation labels as 16-bit pngs with ScanNet label ids |-- <scanId>_2d-instance.zip Updated raw 2d projections of aggregated annotation instances as 8-bit pngs |-- <scanId>_2d-label-filt.zip Updated filtered 2d projections of aggregated annotation labels as 16-bit pngs with ScanNet label ids |-- <scanId>_2d-instance-filt.zip Updated filtered 2d projections of aggregated annotation instances as 8-bit pngs
- New scene type annotations : for all 1513 original ScanNet scans, as
<scanId>.txtinfo file for each scan. All new scene types and label ids are listed here.
- New axis alignments : for all 1513 original ScanNet scans, as
<scanId>.txtinfo file (a 4x4 matrix encoding the rigid transform to axis alignment for the scan, as 16 values in row-major order).
- Visualization of v2 annotations vs v1 annotations :